A new book from Patagonia surf ambassador Keith Malloy, The Plight of the Torpedo People chronicles the making of the movie Come Hell or High Water, which examines the minimalist sport of bodysurfing. The film-site photographs and frame grabs capture the growing allure of this stripped down form of surfing, increasingly popular in recent years. The film and the book are an exploration of the history and progression of the sport and the pureness that comes from riding a wave without a board. It features the stories and locations of those who belong to this community, such as Mark Cunningham and Chris Kalima. With a foreword by Jeff Johnson.
- 100 pages, with over 80 full-color photographs
- Dimensions: 8 1/2" X 12 1/2" X 3/4"
- Published by Woodshed Films
- Book printed on 100% recycled paper
- Hardcover book with vellum cover
- By Keith Malloy, Patagonia surf ambassador
- 887 g (31.3 oz)
- Made in USA.